Saturday, June 21, 2008

I guess this would be the second go round at the real blogging thing, not just the LiveJournal, InsaneJournal or the Facebook thing, which is quickly becoming a second MySpace.

Looking back, I really didn't know what the hell I was doing, starting a blog. I guess in my naive way i thought it was very much like a journal. In aspects, it can be, albeit without the mass amounts of drama that LJ has and the massive amounts of "Friending" BS that both LJ and Facebook have.
I guess the only drama here would be what i post and how you, the reader reacts to said post.

I took a peek and read the original journal entries and winced when i seen them. They were filled with childish writ, making me shudder to think that I posted such mindless drivel.
But it was 2003 when i first started this blog and i'm sure my LJ holds just as pointless posts.

I am hoping that i've grown greatly from then - in many ways and then not some.

I really have no idea what i'll be putting here. Maybe my QotW responses that Randilin posts to the Community group. Projects perhaps? I guess we'll see.

Oh, and just to let you know, i'm not strong in the ways of politics but i do know what pisses me off. And i will share my thoughts without hesitation. Of course, these are my thoughts and opinions and you are more than welcome to share yours.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Randilin said...

Hey brat

Feel free to check out my blog and podcast as well. and make sure you join the Pagan Bloggers Network I've set up.

June 22, 2008 at 11:23 p.m.  
Blogger The Holy Dark said...

hey cliff!

i do check out your blog. i'm still learning the html. want to have your blog and podcast on my list of links.

i'll get the hang of this yet!

June 23, 2008 at 12:51 a.m.  
Blogger Randilin said...

Am not to good at the HTML thing either it was mostly try this and try that until I got it to work.. Am having the same problems on the www.smofcast.com

Say you have a computer would you be willing to record a few con memories for us and like we had in the last show? and then just sending me down the sound file?

June 24, 2008 at 4:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home